Part C

Part C:

Discuss an “Aha” from Creative Writing class? An aha from creative writing class would be when we went down to the river and had the opportunity to write our own pieces on rocks and set them wherever we would like along the river

What have you accomplished as a reader? This semester was an amazing motivation to keep my reading going. We knew that we had to fill in reading ladders each month and we would be assessed on them this motivated me to read because I knew if I didn’t read I would have a small reading ladder and I would receive a low mark, therefore, motivating me to read more. I would like to read some English 30-1 recommended as it will give me headstart for next years ELA course.

What have you accomplished as a writer? What is your PLAN to write next? I have accomplished being able to write more creatively. Prior to taking this class I only wrote just because I had to write now when I write I am able to write in a creative manner which enables me to write even more. I plan on writing a short story next.

I am unsure If I will be taking creative writing next year as it helps me with my core English course but increases my workload and makes my schedule tighter.

My next step towards acquiring my goal of writing better would be to just keep reading more, reading increases my vocabulary and gives me more ideas when writing.